Yearbook Staff Application
The yearbook staff is looking for dedicated, committed, creative, organized, enthusiastic individuals who are willing to work as part of a team. Yearbook staff members must be able to work with others, must be reliable, must meet deadlines, and must put in extra work sessions outside of the regular school day. Staff members must also be dedicated to having fun and creating the best yearbook this school has ever seen!
If you believe you have the qualities described above, please complete the application process listed below.
- Applicants must fill out this form linked below no later than April 17th.
- Applicants will need to supply two teachers’ names that will be glad to provide a recommendation for you, one must be your English teacher.
- Those applicants that are selected for interviews by the yearbook staff will be notified via email.
As a yearbook staff member, you will:
- Work as a team to complete all sections of the yearbook.
- Write articles/captions and take photos for the yearbook; meet with advisers, administrators, students, and/or coaches to get background information or interviews.
- Work with community leaders and parents to sell business ads in the community and advertise sales of senior congratulatory ads.
- Meet deadlines and be responsible for completing your pages; designing layouts, proofing, editing, etc.
- Come to class on time and prepared to work. Because it is a class, it takes precedence over extracurricular activities!